The IT Services Department makes sure that it has the best communication resources on hand that it can afford and that all the technologies that the organization needs are all up and running.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing training and technical assistance
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies
- Management of internet communications and other data services
- Consult with departments regarding computer purchases
- Implementing hardware and software applications for institutions within the Southern Asia-Pacific Division.
The IT Services Department is more than just a bunch of techies who show up to fix your computer. It plays a valuable role in making all other departments productive and successful in their initiatives.
Seventh-day Adventist beliefs are meant to permeate your whole life. Growing out of scriptures that paint a compelling portrait of God, you are invited to explore, experience and know the One who desires to make us whole.